PVC Covers are used to temporary protect the tops of bins, skips and any other open container. Unlike our elasticated polythene covers which are designed to be used only a couple of times, our polyvinyl chloride or PVC sheets will last a lifetime if handled properly. These plastic covers are exceptionally tough, UV resistant, tear resistant, weather proof and made from PU and PVC coated materials like found on truck curtains. Available with re-enforced eyelets and shock cord, these covers can be easily fitted and removed. Supplied with enough shock cord for you to tie off yourself, you can vary the amount of tension on the cord to suit your own application.
We also now stock a blackout material which is ideal for making covers for light sensitive equipment.
PVC Sheeting options:
- Many varieties of colour and fabric thickness
- Breathable and waterproof
- Additional fittings such as Zips, Velcro, eyelets and pull cord.
- PVC document viewing windows.
- Stitched in fly screens for added ventilation.
- Internal Velcro fixing straps
- Thermal insulation & padded fabrics
- Smooth, soft and breathable material for sensitive items
- Flame Retardant fabric and velcro
- Slide Release Buckles and strap tensioners
- Hook/Ring fittings
- Sprint Toggles for bungee tensioning
- D-Ring anchor points
- Reflective Strips
- Re-inforced hemmed edges and seams to lengthen the life of the covers
Heavy Duty Wooden Log Store PVC Covers
We are also able to manufacture heavy duty wooden log store covers to help protect your dry logs from the rain. These can have roll-up doors with zips or velcro. If required we can also fit with ventilation panels.
Call or email us for more info.